Thursday 20 February 2014

5 YEARS ON FANFICTION



So I've been on FanFiction officially for five years today! I just cant believe its been that long, it feels like yesterday I was writing Renesmee's Childhood Story.
I just want to take this moment to thank EVERYONE that has ever read my stories, favourited them, reviewed them, loved them. I can never express how much you mean to me. I can't even imagine my life without FanFiction, I've made friends that mean the world to me and created characters that I never thought would touch my life but I'm often catching myself thinking about them haha.

As a special thank you, I asked on twitter what I should do for my 5th FF birthday and MyGoldStar101 requested an extra written about Chloe, Eddie, Jacob and Nessie set before they had kids so I'll be uploading that later and I'll post it on twitter and edit this post when it's up. It's nearly finished I'm just going through it again.

Thank you for all the support the past week or so about my personal life, I'm glad you all understand.
Forever Legends should be up really soon!

I also got some special fanart by Beth, thank you honey!!! <3



~Nikki

EDIT: Chloe, Eddie, Jacob, Nessie double date extra after the jump! I will be posting a small snippit extra of Chantelle and Pancrazio's wedding in the morning (as requested by Gabby)!




Suggested by MyGoldStar101 on Twitter.
Between Chapter 10 and 11 of Renesmee's Forever.

“We’re going out big sister,” Eddie whispered in my ear, he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I was in the kitchen, it was lunch time, and Alice had just sent Chloe home after a morning of wedding stuff. Jacob had gone out for a run but he was due back any moment.
“Why?” I asked with a frown as my brother stepped back and sat on the counter behind us.
“This is your last day as Renesmee Cullen. I’ve persuaded Alice to give you the afternoon off wedding drama, you, me, Chloe and your wolf are going out for the day, We’re going on a double date,” he said quoting the last two words with his fingers. I giggled slightly.
“Really?” I asked him. Chloe and I had been bugging him and Jacob for months to take us both out on a date together. They always joked or rolled their eyes saying that a double date was childish. They were being boys and avoiding anything to do with dating.
“Yes. Don’t make us regret it,” he grinned and picked me up for a moment, I squealed as he carried my out of the kitchen to the hall and put me on the bottom step. “Go get ready. I’ve already rang Chloe we’re leaving in ten.”
“Ten minutes?” I asked him, my voice slightly too high. “You’ve given me ten minutes to get ready for a date?” I asked just as Jacob walked in, he was in just his shorts, fresh rain on his naked chest. I stepped off the stairs, passed my brother and jumped onto Jacob’s chest. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he barely moved at the force of my body weight.
“Hey Ness,” he laughed. I giggled into his neck, he smelt amazing. I especially loved it when he had been running in the rain; it magnified his scent by a million. “Aren’t you supposed to be getting ready?” he asked me, his arms wrapped around me tightly for a moment and I was blissfully happy. My brother’s voice soon broke my trance.
“She’s moaning I only gave her ten minutes… ten minutes shes wasting,” he called out. I pulled back to look at Jacob, I was smiling widely and it took him a moment to look away from my brother over my shoulder to me in front of him. He smiled back, his eyes dropping to my mouth for a moment before I leant forward and kissed him.
“Seriously Nessie… eight minutes now.” Eddie said impatiently. I sighed and pulled away from my fiancĂ©.
“Fine I suppose I should be grateful,” I giggled and unhooked my legs to stand but Jacob kept his arms around me, bending down so when I landed on the floor he was still wrapped around me. He kissed me again, this time quickly, then my nose and cheek and jaw. I started to giggle infectiously.
“Seven minutes!” Eddie called again. I twisted in Jacob’s arms to see my brother with his arms crossed.
“Face it little brother. We’re going to be late,” I giggled as Jacob kissed my collar bone.
“Eugh, Jacob that’s my sister,” he moaned and looked up at the ceiling for a moment.
“Oh please,” Jacob laughed, finally halting in his kisses and standing up, “she will be my wife tomorrow.”
“She’ll still be my sister,” he said. “Six minutes Ness,” he said eyeing me.
“Fine,” I sighed, I kept hold of Jacob’s hand as I walked to the stairs.
“No no no, don’t think I don’t know what will happen if Jake goes with you. Go get ready Renesmee,” he said pulling my hand out of Jacob’s. I pouted slightly before turning to my brother.
“Not all of us want to have sex before we’re married,” I teased my brother, normally something like that he’d tickle me or tackle me or tease me so I shot up the stairs running full speed before he could answer and closed my door. I heard both Jacob and Eddie laughing, still downstairs.
I had no idea where we were going so I dressed very casually with some jewellery and light makeup. I heard the door go a few minutes later and Chloe entered my room, she was similarly dressed with a coat in her hand.
“Hey Ness,” she smiled. I stood up from my vanity and grabbed my phone.
“Hey Clo,” I grinned as I reached her at the door. I grabbed my coat just in case although I probably wouldn’t need it like Chloe needed hers. We descended the staircase to see Jake and Eddie waiting for us.
“Ready?” they asked. We nodded and came down to meet them.
“I’m impressed Ness, you got ready really quick,” Eddie laughed.
“Have fun,” my mom said, I hadn’t realised she was in the room.
“Bye!” we called as we left.
“So where are we going?” I asked Jacob. He just winked as we climbed into the car. Eddie was driving, Chloe sat in the passenger seat and Jacob and I got in the back of my brothers Audi. Jacob just managed to fit.
“I should be driving,” he mumbled under his breath.
“I heard that,” Eddie called as we drove out the driveway. I could already tell we were heading to Seattle.
“Well I’m five inches taller than you dude,” he called. I giggled slightly.
“I drive faster,” he told him.
“Hardly,” Jacob mumbled.
“I drive safer,” Eddie countered.
“That is entirely incorrect. Do you really think I would drive unsafe with my imprint and a human in the car?” Jacob asked him.
“I hope you never drive unsafe!” I scolded him.
“Of course I don’t,” he grinned and took my hand in his.
“Oh please, like you worry about human safety. I’ve seen the memory of you taking my mom on a motor bike. She nearly cut her head open.” Eddie told him.
“That wasn’t my fault Bella was clumsy!” he moaned.
“You should have known better to be honest.” Eddie argued but I could see the grin on his face in the rear view mirror as he teased Jacob.
“I was sixteen, I didn’t know she would fall off and start bleeding,” Jacob rolled his eyes. “I wouldn’t risk Chloe’s life like that,” he added afterwards entirely serious. My brother’s joking smile dropped and he looked in the mirror to Jacob.
“I believe you,” he said. Jacob had his head down, as if he was insulted that my brother would imply anything different. I stroked Jake’s hand in comfort.
I know you would protect Chloe with your life. I placed him his head. He looked up and smiled at me slightly. Chloe meant the world to me, and Jacob knew if anything happened to her it would crush me, almost to the point of no recovery. Just the thought of Chloe not being in my life made tears come to my eyes. Jacob would protect Chloe to the ends of the earth, just like he’d protect Eddie and Chantelle and even my vampire family.
“And I’m grateful Jacob. It’s nice to know there are people that would protect her for me.” he said.
“Why are you talking about me like I’m not here?” Chloe laughed. Eddie turned to smile widely at her; he reached for her hand and brought it to his lips for a quick kiss before putting it down between them as he drove at one hundred miles an hour. Sometimes he was so much like our father it shocked me but then other times I couldn’t imagine him any different.
“So where are we going?” I asked loudly.
“You’ll see,” Eddie said, with a grin in the rear view mirror. It took us an hour to get there but I heard Chloe squeal as if she knew exactly where we are.
“The ice rink?” she giggled. Eddie smiled at her.
“Your skates are in the trunk,” he told her and we parked. I had only been ice skating once, I was a child and my Aunt Rose and uncle Em took me. It had been a while for me but I knew Chloe was a figure skater so it wouldn’t be hard for her at all.
“Chloe you’re going to have to teach me, because I am going to be crap,” Jacob said as we made our way into the building. Both Chloe and I laughed.
“You’re one of the most graceful people I know,” I rolled my eyes. “And that’s saying something.”
“Yeah on land!” he argued back, “I can’t balance on ice unless I’m on all fours,” he said then winked at me. I giggled slightly; I couldn’t wait to see this.
We rented our skates and Chloe put her own ones on from home. After putting our belongings in a locker we went onto the ice, Chloe was first, she was so graceful I was in awe, she slipped onto the ice like it was as easy as walking and did a little turn and stopped a few feet away so we could come on, Eddie was next, he was graceful too but not quite as good as Chloe. I knew they’d been here not long ago for a date so I was sure she probably taught him how to skate. Jacob was next and he stumbled and nearly slipped as soon as he stepped on the ice. He gripped the edge of the rink immediately whilst we laughed. I took a step on next and steadied myself for the change beneath my feet, I was proud that I didn’t squirm and grip the side like Jacob. I managed to stay balanced, I smiled triumphantly.
“Well done Ness,” Chloe smiled, she grabbed Eddie’s hand and they skated a little in front of us, it took me a moment but I managed to get a good rhythm going and I didn’t fall once. Jacob however… wasn’t so lucky he was shuffling along and I couldn’t help but giggle at him.
“Nessie do you know how to stop?” Chloe asked, I shook my head. “Want me to teach you?” she asked.
“Yeah,” I grinned and she told me various ways you can stop on the ice, I picked the easiest one for me and we took off skating full speed around the rink, we left Eddie with Jacob so he wouldn’t be alone. I took Chloe’s hand and gained speed as we skated, my speed was easy from my vampire side but Chloe’s speed was from practice and confidence on the ice, it was actually really nice to be going fast with her. It was almost like she was a vampire. We looked back to the boys to see a family, crashing into Jacob and they all fell to the floor. Chloe giggled slightly and we raced to his side.
“You okay?” I asked Jacob. He was standing up with the help of Eddie.
“Yeah whose idea was this again?” he asked frowning at Eddie. He laughed.
“You agreed to it,” Eddie replied. Chloe and I stayed with them and decided to try and teach Jacob to skate. He actually wasn’t that bad when he knew what he was doing; Chloe started skating circles around him, telling him to speed up, because if he never tried to go fast he’ll never get confidence.
“Stop going around me like that you’re making me dizzy,” he sighed. I took Jacob’s hand and Chloe took his other. “What are you doing?” he asked, Chloe just grinned and we started to skate either side of him, dragging him with us as we sped up.
“Nessie,” he groaned.
“You’re fine,” I laughed at him.
“This is actually quite fun,” he mumbled after a while. I smiled up at him.
“See,” I giggled, Chloe dropped his hand and I saw him panic for a moment.
“It’s okay, you’re doing great Jake,” Chloe giggled, still skating alongside us. Eddie had caught up and he took Chloe’s hand.
We continued to skate for at least an hour, Jacob was much better after I helped him skate around. He even learnt how to stop, Chloe taught me to skate backwards and even what she called ‘lemons’ which were really fun.
After we finished skating we got our belongings and Chloe and I were still laughing over Jacob falling over as we left the rink.
“Yeah yeah,” Jacob rolled his eyes. The boys led us to a restaurant and we ate dinner, or Jacob, Chloe and I ate dinner, Eddie sat there with a plate full of food that Jacob was sneakily eating when people weren’t looking.
After our meal it was starting to get dark, I knew my wedding was tomorrow and everything was about to change but as I walked hand in hand with Jacob, Eddie and Chloe next to us doing the same through Lincoln Park I felt complete. There weren’t many people around and there were special lights around the park, dangling from the trees and lining the pavements. We separated momentarily from my brother and friend, they went down a different path way and it gave Jacob and I a moment alone. Jacob wrapped his arm around me which stopped me from walking, he smiled down at me and I couldn’t help but smile at him too.
“I love you,” he whispered as he leant to kiss me deeply. He rested his forehead against mine for a moment.
“I love you too.”
“I can’t wait for you to be my wife,” he grinned widely at me.
“Me neither,” I giggled and raised up onto my tiptoes to kiss him again, his arms wrapped around me and he pulled my body against his. My skin felt like it was on fire, he was surrounding me and I couldn’t kiss him passionately enough to convey my need for him. He pulled away grinning.
“Not long now my love,” he whispered into my ear. I wasn’t really used to Jacob using the word ‘love’ but I liked it. The words fuelled my desire for him however the sound of my brother’s voice quickly settled it.
“Come on lovebirds,” he laughed. I pulled away from Jacob to look at my brother standing with Chloe who was smiling at us. We continued walking through the park and it was the best day in a long time. I hoped tomorrow would be even better.

6 comments:

  1. So could you maybe post an extra with chanti and zios wedding? I always wanted to read about that. Theyre my facorite couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yes I've actually got most of their wedding written out already, it was meant to be out as a memory in forever after but I never found the right place to put it. I'll post it when I put the other extra up :)

      Delete
    2. Yay! Im really excited for that!

      Delete
  2. Ooo!!!!! I loved this! Awww I missed moments like this w/ Chloe, Eddie, Jake, and Renesmee. This was so sweet. I started to smile seeing the ice skating, that's the one thing I remember the best about Chloe and Eddie. This extra is one of the reasons why I loved RTS and RF the most. Also happy 5th birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this made my heart melt! I seriously loved all the moments especially the ice skating! was one of my favorite moments in your trigoly :') Even tho i was obsessed with Eddie Chloe moments in RTS and RF I also loved Nessie and Jake like soo much. The end was just adorable :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you did publish this! Ha! I never knew! I feel bad now. It was everything I wanted it to be, and more. Thanks!
    MyGoldStar :)

    ReplyDelete