Tuesday 25 July 2000

Continuation of Chapter 14


Bella's POV

I shook my head and turned to go into one of the other rooms. 

“Bella!” I heard from two different people. Alice was standing at the top of the stairs calling to me and I turned to look at the door. Zafrina was there. 

“Zafrina?” I asked. 

“Hello, can I speak to Carlisle please? This is important” she said. 

“Erm, yeah sure.” 

“I'll go get him” Edward said and went into Carlisle’s office down the hall. 

“Is everything ok?” I asked her. She nodded. 

“I just need to ask him something, I’m sorry for coming into your home unannounced but it’s crucial I talk to him.” 

“Sure, why don’t you follow me?” I said and walked in the same direction Edward just went. I knocked on the door. 

“Come in Bella, Zafrina” Carlisle said. We walked in and I stood next to Edward. Zafrina walked up to Carlisle’s desk. 

“Carlisle am I right to say that you came across a demon possession little over a month ago?” she asked him. Carlisle put down his files and looked intently at Zafrina. 

“Yes, that it correct” he said curiously. 

“And you successfully banished the demon?” 

“Yes Zafrina, we did” 

“I need to see the possessed human. Immediately.” She said. 

“Why? The girl is fine; she’s living a healthy life.” 

“Did you use a priest?” she asked. Carlisle nodded 

“In a church? On holy ground?” she asked quickly. 

“Yes Zafrina, yes” Carlisle assured her. 

“Was she blessed after?” 

“Yes. Zafrina, what is this about?” Carlisle asked. Zafrina calmed down and let herself fall into the chair.

“I am sorry Carlisle. I just needed to make sure.” 

“Will you tell me what’s going on?” He asked confused. Zafrina nodded. 

“Last time I was here, I was on my way to Canada. A friend of mine said that they had a demon in their hands. That they needed my help, I went to help them, passing through here on my way. I also came back this way, I watched Renesmee for a while, just to see her happy and enjoying life. Then I left. Went home. I didn’t realise the demon had followed me here.” She said. I gasped. So Zafrina had brought the demon into forks. “But if you’ve done the exorcism right, there is nothing to worry about. The demon is gone. I can’t tell you how sorry I am for what I did. 

“Zafrina its ok. It wasn’t your fault. Thank you for telling us though.” Zafrina nodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment