Tuesday 25 July 2000

Alternate Paragraph from Chapter 29



Eddie's POV

“I love you” I admitted again, saying out loud to her felt so real and right. A smile grew slowly on her lips as she looked at me. 

“I-“ she said shaking her head. “Am I dreaming?” she asked putting her hands on her head. “No way is this real” she said. “Or I’m dead and gone to heaven” she said looking away. “The Volturi must have found us again and killed me” she said. I laughed at her silly remarks and snaked one of my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me, securing her face in my spare hand. 

“I’m real” I whispered in her ear, she shivered, whether in pleasure or because she was cold, I did not know. I pulled back slightly and the confidence that swept through me was electric. I loved this girl, with every single part of me. Whether it was a stupid thing to say after barely knowing her I didn’t know, but I knew right then that this was where I was supposed to be. I brought my lips to hers and closed my eyes. Savouring the feeling of her lips against mine, expecting her to pull away any second. However she didn’t. She responded to me, I opened my eyes to see hers closed, her arms found their way up my chest to my shoulders and she wrapped herself around me. She deepened our kiss herself and I let my hand move to the back of her neck securing her face there. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and even though I’d never done this before I felt as if I knew what to do and new feelings erupted in my body. Spreading in my veins like a fire. I closed my eyes, responding to her automatically. After a few seconds I could feel her trying to pull her head back into my hand. She turned to the right gasping for air. I didn’t leave her though; I continued to kiss her jaw and her neck, welcoming the burn that accompanied it. There was so much desire inside me it was hard to control myself. I had wanted this girl for a year and now I had her in my arms, I could feel her skin on my lips. I followed her collar bone to her shoulder. She had a small strappy top on, so I could see plenty of her skin, revealing her shoulders and neck. 

“You shouldn’t wear such revealing tops” I said pulling away from her, she looked at me and let out a laugh. 

“Renesmee wears these tops” she said lightly. 

“Renesmee has a boyfriend that used to change her diapers. Plus she wasn’t single.” I said. She laughed a little and raised her eyebrows. 

“Am I not single now?” she said teasingly. I laughed, I liked this Chloe. Chloe was a very shy person, even Renesmee said so, Chloe was always afraid to speak what was on her mind, but here she was teasing me and making out with me like we’d been together for years. 

“No way” I answered her and brought my lips back to hers in a gentle peck. She smiled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment